It's about the journey, not the destination.
We drive our cars whenever we have a chance. Sometimes, it's nice to take a trip with your friends and that's what the Rods & Relics Classic Ride is about.
To keep it simple, cheap, and easy to organize:
- We use social media to publicize The Classic Ride.
- We meet at the starting location and leave at the published time.
- We travel a predetermined route.
- Once we arrive at the end of our route, you can either hang out with us or continue on your way.
- No fees, no tour guides. You're just along for the ride.
- Get the Classic Ride flyer from our web site.
If you want to come cruising with us, sign up on our Facebook Events Page so we'll have an idea of how many cars to expect.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Be a courteous and law-abiding participant.
- Make sure your car is in good running order.
LIKE our Rods & Relics Facebook Page so you're automatically kept updated with our events.